Content and format
Tutor-based course with 16 learning sessions.
- Getting started.
- Background to the ILO and international labour standards reporting.
- Reports on ratified Conventions under Article 22 of the ILO Constitution.
- Report types.
- Report forms.
- Report content.
- Comments of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations.
- Communications and consultations.
- Recap and reporting assignment presentation
- Report of the Committee of Experts on the Application of Conventions and Recommendations.
- Conference Committee on the Application of Standards.
- Regular reporting cycle.
- Exceptions to the regular reporting cycle.
- Calendar of action on international labour standards.
- Reporting challenges.
- Final recap.