What former participants say about the course
- Attending the course has certainly become a milestone for my career.
Misako Hida, Journalist (Japan)
- It has all been a worthy and excellent experience.
Ezekiel Soji Fagbemi, Labour Correspondent (Nigeria)
- The ILO databases will definitely make a change to my stories.
Dilshani Samaraweera, Journalist (Sri Lanka)
- It's great to get to know you all and have great conversations and experience sharing during that five days in Turin.
Long Pham Thi Thanh, Journalist and Editor (Viet Nam)
- I just got back to work today, still basking in the glow of an enriching experience.
Andy Johnson, Journalist (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Journalists from all over the world, excellent instructors and kind organizers really stimulated and refreshed myself. Now I can openly recommend the course to Japanese journalists interested in labour issues.
Erika Umeki, ILO Information Officer (Japan)
- It has been a wonderful experience for me and I put in practice what I have learned on a daily basis.
Maria del Valle Guerra, Broadcast Journalist (Argentina)
- I have arrived back home and back to work with great enthusiasm from the training programme. It was a very priceless orientation.
Edmund Kofi Yeboah, Staff Writer (Ghana)
- If life is a puzzle, then out of the training I have fitted in a wonder piece which has given me so many clues on how to handle my journalistic life.
George Chomba, Features Editor (Zambia)
- It was one of the best organised and delivered workshops I have attended over the past several years. It was intense and I noted that there was never a time when anyone seemed bored or wanted to leave at 5 p.m.
Bennette Roach, Manager/Editor (Montserrat)