International Labour Standards, Social Responsibility and Sustainable development
Today, international labour standards (ILS) and fundamental principles and rights at work (FPRW) relate to the operations of development agencies and companies.
We thus offer practical tools aiming at improving knowledge and understanding of ILS and their relevance to development issues.
What tools can we offer?
- Country normative profiles on the basis of the findings of the ILO supervisory bodies.
- Online self-guide introductory course to ILS and fundamental labour rights.
- Face-to-face specialized training courses on ILS and fundamental labour rights and their integration into development projects and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
Who can benefit from our tools?
- International and regional organizations.
- International and national agencies for development.
- Multinationals and companies addresing labour issues in CSR initiatives.
- Non-governmental organizations.