At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles, functions and main characteristics of labour inspection;
- Identify the key issues to take into consideration in the preparation, conduction, and follow-up of an inspection visit;
- Describe the main issues concerning the inspection of working conditions;
- Describe labour inspection of key occupational safety and health issues;
- Explain the differences and inter-linkages between various compliance strategies;
- Apply a set of indicators to identify the employment relationship;
- Identify the applications of the main tools for labour inspection activities.