As a result of the training provided, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to deal with
OSH issues in SMEs.
At the end of the training programme, participants will be able to:
• describe the ILO principles and concepts on OSH.
• perform hazard identification and a risk assessment in SMEs and propose measures for risk control.
• describe the ILO participatory approaches for the improvement of working and employment conditions in SMEs, with the effective participation of employers and workers.
• analyse selected international good practices to improve the OSH in SMEs.
• transfer knowledge on OSH hazards and control measures for the SMEs.
• describe economic theories for non-compliance in SMEs and propose effective counter measures by making use of them.