As a result of the training provided, participants will acquire the knowledge and skills to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the OSH inspection in their respective countries.
At the end of the training programme, participants will be able to:
• describe various inspection structures and procedures, and the ILO principles and requirements on OSH inspection;
• describe the main issues concerning OSH;
• describe the procedures of labour inspection on key OSH issues;
• describe the main idea and procedures of risk assessment;
• explain the differences and inter-linkages between various compliance strategies;
• identify and analyse both the requirements of the OSH inspection and the specific needs of OSH inspectors in order to enhance effectiveness and efficiency;