• Management concepts: a systemic approach and management of vocational training centres in the context of increasing institutional autonomy.
• Leadership and staff development: management roles, management competencies, staff development.
• Developing and managing the learning process: Skills needs anticipation, development of educational programmes, student management and social inclusion, monitoring evaluation and quality management.
• Asset management: diversifying financial resources, developing a business plan, infrastructure and facility management.
• The environment of a vocational training school: enabling and non-enabling factors, creating relationships with local industry and public-private partnerships, stakeholder management.
• Analysis and priorities: analysing internal and external factors, identifying strengths and weaknesses, setting priorities.