The Academy provides advanced knowledge needed to contribute to the establishment or consolidation of social dialogue, industrial relations and collective bargaining.
At the end of the Academy, participants will be able to:
• Identify enabling conditions for effective social dialogue and industrial relations;
• Refer to key international labour standards as tools for promoting social dialogue;
• Describe and discuss trends and different modalities of social dialogue and trends in industrial relations;
• Analyse good practices of social dialogue and industrial relations from different regions;
• Review the experience of tripartite social dialogue and industrial relations in their own countries and discuss how to strengthen it;
• Formulate recommendations to strengthen their national institutions of tripartite social dialogue and industrial relations at all levels;
• Establish contacts with experts and practitioners in the field of social dialogue and promote sound industrial relations for further cooperation and networking.