Format and Methodology
• Phase I: Pre-course e-learning on the internet-based learning platform
– During the initial on-line phase all relevant practical and organisational information about the activity is shared with participants on this platform.
A pre-course survey is carried out to assess the specific learning needs and preferences which will be integrated in the face-to-face phase.
• Phase II: Face-to-Face workshop.
– During the course an action-oriented, highly participative approach is used with particular attention to presenting good practises reflecting experiences already gained locally and internationally. Training methods will combine lectures and discussions, case studies, open space discussions and group work.
– A visit to a health insurance scheme in Chambéry, France will allow participants on-site questions and
answers on operational issues.
– All presentations as well as other relevant information and materials are uploaded on the online platform to facilitate that participants can share with their institutions what they have learned.
• Phase III: Post-training on the internet-based learning platform – following the face to face course.