An integrated and coordinated approach to youth employment problems supposes that all partners engage in dialogue and build networks and partnerships that foster cooperation and make effective use of synergies, resources, knowledge and expertise.
This Academy is primarily for:
- Senior Government officials involved in the design and implementation of employment policies, including staff from Ministries in charge of employment and labour issues, economy and planning, education or training.
- Representatives of workers and employers organisations.
- Young leaders working on youth employment issues and active in the promotion of decent work for youth.
Other participants may be:
- Staff of agencies responsible for labour market intermediation and vocational training.
- Other relevant stakeholders (international and regional organizations dealing with youth employment issues, practitioners, and ILO staff).
A gender-balanced participation is sought.