Are you a former ITC-ILO participant? Be part of an international, professional knowledge-sharing community!
Join the ITC-ILO Alumni Platform and share knowledge and information with other former training participants, ITC-ILO staff and experts in a new professional network.
The ITC-ILO has launched a brand new virtual venue at which to bring together more than 200,000 former participants from nearly 200 countries, with the following objectives:
- to provide an interactive, easy-to-use platform based on participants’ needs and contributions;
- to establish professional links between participants and the ITC-ILO;
- to provide information about ITC-ILO training activities and events;
- to improve assessment of the impact of its activities.
By regularly accessing the platform, you will be able to:
- Visit a special participants’ website.
- Stay informed about the mission, objectives and history of this network and its services.
- Consult the online Directory of former participants and contact your old friends and other professionals in the areas of expertise that interest you.
- Read participants’ success stories.
- Share experience on the participants' stories page.
- Learn about articles and documents published by former participants.
- Access the ITC-ILO and the ILO’s online resources.
- Connect with the ITC-ILO communities on social media.
- Express your views in regular opinion polls.
Those services will be developed and improved in accordance with the needs and feedback of participants, so do not hesitate to interact.
Have a look at http://alumni.itcilo.org/ and start to network!