Validating your expertise
The Centre’s certificates give you respected credentials that validate your expertise
The Centre has finalised a new certification framework for its training activities. From June 1st, the Centre will offer two types of certificates: a Certificate of Participation and a Certificate of Achievement.
The Certificate of Participation will
- be issued for most training activities,
- replace the current Certificate of Attendance and
- be issued to participants who have participated in at least 80 per cent of an activity.
The Certificate of Achievement will be issued to activity participants who meet the following criteria:
- selection or eligibility requirements: prior professional or academic experience must match the profile required to attend the activity;
- duration: the minimum activity duration will be 60 hours and the certificate will specify the number of hours of learning;
- attendance: participation in at least 80 per cent of the activity’s duration;
- assessment: an assessment of knowledge and competencies acquired will be carried out at the end of the activity.