Six in one!
A new “International Labour Standards Academy” is taking place on campus from 22 to 26 May 2017
The ILS Academy is designed to provide knowledge and tools on international labour standards to a wide-ranging audience, and to build bridges and understanding between groups of participants from different professional backgrounds and regions, all interested in rights at work.
The ILS Academy brings together six highly specialized courses:
- International labour standards
- Including diversity and preventing discrimination
- Identifying and investigating cases of forced labour and trafficking
- International labour standards for judges, lawyers and legal educators
- Communicating labour rights for media professionals
- National legal implementation of the ILO Maritime Labour Convention, 2006
This is a learning event offering a shared learning opportunity to 150 participants from all over the world, representing governments, employers and workers’ organizations, judicial systems, international organizations, media, the private sector and civil society, as well as individuals who simply wish to acquire deeper knowledge of the subjects that are shaping the world of work, exploring how they all connect and relate to International Labour Standards.