The Centre signs another MoU
The Centre has signed a cooperation agreement with the Ministry of Cooperatives, Labour and Social Welfare of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran
The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed during the 106th Session of the International Labour Conference in Geneva.
It sets out a framework for cooperation in the following thematic areas:
- International Labour Standards;
- Labour administration and labour inspection;
- Promotion of youth employment in the rural economy;
- Development of technical and vocational skills;
- Promotion of women’s participation in the labour market;
- Labour market information, analysis and policy;
- E-learning for labour inspectors;
- SMEs and sustainable enterprises;
- Development of cooperatives;
- Promoting social protection schemes for vulnerable groups.
Every step matters
Consultative Workshop on Promoting Youth Employment in Afghanistan
Why an advanced course on "Social innovation, SDGs and entrepreneurship"?
The Centre organizes its first open course on “Extending social protection for migrant workers, refugees and their families”
Collaboration ILO/ITCILO on fair recruitment