Essentials of Occupational Safety and Health
In July 2016 we launched the second version of the EOSH package including - a brand new trainer’s guide - two new modules on “Muscle Skeletal Disorders” and “Effective functioning of OSH Committee at enterprise level” - new cartoons, videos and case studies, enhanced technological offer. To download the new trainers' guide, please read below.
More than 25 employers’ organizations around the world are offering training services using the EOSH package. In 2016 more than 200 training sessions were autonomously organized by employers' organizations reaching out to around 4000 middle level managers and generating income for their organizations. Be the next one!
To download the new trainers' guide please click here
What is the EOSH package?
The EOSH package covers the essential aspects of Occupational Safety and Health and can be used to meet workers’, supervisors’ and line-managers’ training needs. It consists of 25 training modules which cover the essential notions of Occupational Safety and Health, under two main headings:
- General concepts
- Specific risks
Each module, whose duration is approximately 1.5-2 hours, is composed by: films, animations, PowerPoint presentations, self-assessment quizzes, checklist for daily use, ILO and other agencies documentation.
The 25 modules:
The originality of the EOSH package consists in its flexible and multi-tool approach allowing, first, choice of the most appropriate learning path, depending on the training needs and activity sector of each group of trainees; and second, the possibility of using it to train not only workers but also supervisors and line-managers for whom there exists only very scarce availability of educational products on the market.
For whom is EOSH?
The EOSH package is designed to be easily used by Employers’ Organizations for setting up new training services on the Essentials of Occupational Safety and Health for their member companies. In the same way it can be easily used by Companies aiming to introduce, or upgrade an existing, internal OSH training system.
Are you interested in the blended courses and full capacity building services? Please read below
Are you interested in the on-line version of the Essentials of Occupational Safety and Health? Please click here
The Programme for Employers’ Activities offers a complete step-by-step service to support Employers’ Organizations in setting up new training services on OSH using the EOSH package. The training and advisory service includes:
- Participation of future local trainers to blended course: 30 hours at distance and a 3-day Train the Trainers Activity to get acquainted with EOSH methodology
- Support in the elaboration of the business plan for EOSH delivery
- Assistance in the marketing efforts of the first editions of the course
- Access to a community of practices to know how other EOs are doing to organize courses, market and run them.
The EOSH package can be of interest for
- Coordinator of training on OSH who could participate to Train the Trainers Activity to then replicate face-to-face trainings to supervisors and workers in different company-plants.
- Directly to Supervisors and line managers who could have access to the material via DVD or online. For more info click here
- Directly to workers who could have access to the material via DVD or online. For more info click here
The package is available in English, French, Russian, Bengali, Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish, Chinese, Urdu.
For More Information on access and costs
For more information and concerning the EOSH Package please contact ACT/EMP Turin at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, feel free to join the EOSH Package Facebook Group that you can find by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/245156379007009/