Forthcoming events on TCAs and CSR for Employers’ Organizations and Companies
The two last events of the project "Transnational Company Agreements: Building management knowledge and capacity" organized by the Programme for Employers' Activities of the ITCILO, in partnership with BDA, MEDEF and Confindustria and with the Active support of BUSINESSEUROPE and the IOE are scheduled for the 29 and 30 September 2016 in Brussels (Belgium).
Training workshop on Global Industrial Relations and CSR: what’s in it for companies?
- Audience: Company representatives from EU Member States and Candidate Countries. The workshop is geared towards SMEs facing global supply chain challenges as well as procurement staff of larger enterprises.
- Date & Venue: 29 September 2016, BUSINESSEUROPE Offices, Brussels (Belgium)
Policy seminar on Transnational Company Agreements (TCAs): Issues, Approaches and Current practices
- Audience: Company and Employers’ Organizations representatives.
- Date & Venue: 30 September 2016, BUSINESSEUROPE Offices, Brussels (Belgium)
More information on both events and online registration links available on http://lempnet.itcilo.org/TCAs
Online registration is necessary (Deadline 9 Sept.):
- Some fellowships are available covering travel and accommodation costs FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM EU AND CANDIDATE COUNTRIES ONLY. They are awarded on a first come, first served basis.
- Should you want to participate to both activities on 29 and 30 September 2016, please fill ONE registration form only and specify on the online registration form (in the box: How did you learn about this activity?) that you want to participate to both activities.
These events are co-funded by the European Union.
For additional information, please contact the ITCILO, Employers’ Activities Programme (firstname.lastname@example.org; +39 011 693 6513).