The Academy aims at participants with the following profile:
- Senior policy staff, technical staff and advisors to Ministries of Labour and Education, as well as other
- Ministries and national institutions involved in the development of skills and vocational training policies;
- Management and high level staff of National Training Authorities;
- Representatives of workers’ or employers’ organizations working in the area of Skills development and Technical Vocational Education;
- Programme staff of national, bilateral or multilateral development agencies working on skills development programmes and Technical Vocational Education.
- Directors of Skills Development institutions, curriculum developers and other practitioners.
This Academy particularly aims at participants from developing and middle-income countries.
We encourage the participation of women and of persons with disabilities.