The Academy is aimed at:
• Officials from Ministries of Labour
• Officials from selected Ministries (Finance, Social Security, Education, Gender, social policies, etc.);
• Representatives from employers’ organizations;
• Representatives from workers’ organizations;
• Members and staff of national tripartite bodies, and other social dialogue institutions;
• Personnel from institutions involved in promoting social dialogue (including academic, research institutions, non-governmental organizations);
• ILO officials;
• Members of the International Association of Economic and Social Councils and Similar Institutions (AICESIS);
• Parliamentarians, community leaders, civil society and other stakeholders in society (e.g. development banks, international financial institutions).
Note: As an organization dedicated to fundamental human rights and social justice, the ILO is taking a leading role in international efforts to promote gender equality. In line with this focus, women candidates are especially welcome.