- University degree
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience at international level
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong motivation
The admission process
The selection process is designed to ensure a strong fit between the aim of the program and the aims of each individual participant.
The application is available exclusively online and must be completed in English. Applications are examined on a rolling basis therefore, it is in the interest of all candidates to submit their application as early as possible. Application must be sent by 30 June 2015.
The final selection result is communicated to the candidate once the application is complete and reviewed.
The Application Form has to be filled in exclusively online and has to be submitted with all the following required documents within June 30, 2015
- Degree Certificate An official degree certificate from the College or University attended, along with a transcript of grades for individual courses/modules. The type of degree, date of graduation, dates of enrolment, grades received and the grading scale must be clearly stated in this documentation
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport ID
- Interview Candidates will be required to have an interview which will take place remotely (with webcam).
- Proficiency in English
All applicants may demonstrate their level of knowledge:
- by delivering a certification (TOEFL etc), or
- by documenting a significant professional experience in English or a degree in English