Fees and Application
To be eligible for the Master Applicants must:
- have successfully completed a first level university degree in Law, economics, engineering, medicine, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration.
- be fluent in the english language (you may be required to provide evidence of English language ability - TOEFL minimum 80/120 - IELTS 6.5/9)
How to apply
The tuition fee for the 2016-17 edition is 9,000 euro.
The fee includes:
- programme development and management
- training equipment, training materials and documentation
- use of training facilities and support services
- minor medical insurance and University registration fees.
Interested candidates should complete the online Application Form by 31 March, 2016.
A limited number of partial scholarships may become available for students from developing countries/transition economies on a competitive basis among deserving candidates who are unable to meet the full tuition plus accommodation costs.
Applicants requesting WIPO sponsorship should send all required documents only to WIPO at the following e-mail address: llmTurin@wipo.int by March 15, 2016
Please refer to the Course Secretariat for information about scholarships and for any further clarification.
Master in Intellectual Property c/o
International Training Centre of the ILO
LL.M in Intellectual Property