Fees and Application
To be eligible for the Master Applicants must:
- have successfully completed a first level university degree in Law, economics, engineering, medicine, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration.
- be fluent in the english language (you may be required to provide evidence of English language ability - TOEFL minimum 80/120 - IELTS 6.5/9)
How to apply
The tuition fee for the 2018/19 edition is 9,000 euro.
The fee includes:
- programme development and management
- training equipment, training materials and documentation
- use of training facilities and support services
- minor medical insurance and University registration fees.
Applicants requesting WIPO sponsorship should visit and apply at the following WIPO Academy page:
Please refer to the Course Secretariat for information about scholarships and for any further clarification.
Master in Intellectual Property c/o International Training Centre of the ILO LL.M in Intellectual Property