Fees and Application
The tuition fee is set at € 8,500.
The fee includes:
- programme development and management
- teaching equipment, training materials and documentation
- use of training facilities and support services
Board, lodging, travel expenses, transports and personal expenses for the period in Turin are not included in the cost of participation.
The cost of accomodation (bed and brekfast) at the ITC-ILO campus during the 18 weeks' residential face-to-face part of the programme is Euro 5,550 (meals excluded) and must be paid directly by students.
However students may seek off-campus accommodation like in university residences where the rent is appreciably lower and is in the range of Euro 400-600 per month (without laundry and food) or in private apartments.
Applicants interested in participating to this master programme should complete and submit the application form by clicking on APPLY in the left upper corner of this page not later than 30 June 2018.
For more information on the programme, please contact the course secretariat.
Applicants must have successfully completed a first level university degree of at least 3 years’ duration in law, economics, political sciences, business administration or equivalent.
The master programme is entirely delivered in English. Knowledge of the English language is a pre-requisite and must be proven in the application form with supporting documents.
A limited number of partial fellowships may become available from sponsors in order to facilitate the participation of deserving candidates from developing and transition countries who are unable to meet the full tuition fees.
Participants are therefore expected to finance their participation as much as possible. The admission criteria will take into consideration the participant’s self-financing potential as well as his/her educational and professional profiles. In the application form, participants are kindly requested to indicate the portion of the tuition fees that they are able to finance.
Payment, cancellation and refunds
Sponsoring institutions and self-paying participants are strongly encouraged to pay participation fees a month prior to the start date of the course in order to secure enrollment and the timely issuance of visas. The individual participation fees are payable in full and all related bank charges (bank of origin, correspondent bank and recipient bank) shall be entirely borne by the participant or the sponsoring institution(s).
The payment schedule is as follows:
- 50% of the fees payable prior to the start date of the distance learning phase:
- the remainder of the fees payable at least 30 days prior to the start date of the face-to-face learning phase.
The exact deadlines by which the payments should be made will be announced along with the selection results.
Cancellation of participation will result in the following penalties:
- non-refundable enrollment fee of €1,500;
- no reimbursement of tuition fees will be made after the beginning of the face-to-face learning phase.
- no penalty will be applied on accommodation fees in case of written notification of cancellation up to 14 days prior to the start date of the face-to- face phase;
- thereafter, a fixed penalty of €1,000 will apply on accommodation fees in addition to the accommodation costs already incurred and calculated on a weekly basis;
- in case of change of room type or occupancy option, a fixed penalty fee of €500 per person will apply.
Refunds, where and as applicable, will be processed with all bank charges to be borne by the participants or the sponsoring institutions.