How to Apply
The cost of participation is Euro 8.150, payable in advance by the participant or his/her sponsoring organization. It includes:
- tuition fees
- training materials and books
- transport during the study visits
- use of training facilities and support services.
Accommodation and international and local transport for the residential period in Turin are not included in the cost of participation.
Accommodation and subsistence cost
The campus of ITC/ILO has residential and catering facilities.
The cost of accommodation and subsistence in the residential and catering facilities in the campus of ITC/ILO during the residential period of the Master is Euro 4,600 payable in advance by the participant or his/her sponsoring organization. It includes:
- Accommodation in a single room, laundry service and full board (a daily credit of 15 Euro for lunch and dinner) on the ITCILO Campus during the residential phase of 11 weeks;
- the use of the facilities for recreation and sports at the Centre’s campus;
- routine medical care and insurance.
Before you apply for this master course, please make sure that you match the participants' profile and fulfill the participation's requirements.
VERY IMPORTANT: the application forms must be submitted ON-LINE [click here].
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 31 May 2017
The selection of participants for this programme will be made by a selection committee consisting of ITC/ILO and Turin University representatives. The selection committee shall place no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate, under conditions of equality, in the programme.
The selection criteria will include academic and professional qualifications, experience, organization of origin, country of origin, and gender balance.
The course will not take place with fewer than 18 participants. The maximum number of participants will be 35.