The course has been specifically designed for hygienists, physicians, chemists, engineers, inspectors, practitioners and officers with a university degree but without previous specialization in OSH, who are working, or wish to work, as OSH specialists.
The following are essential for admission to this programme:
- a university degree;
- a working knowledge of spoken and written English;
- the ability to use computers and the Internet.
For the distance learning phase, you will need:
- Access to the Internet
- An e-mail address;
- A browser: Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer 8.0 or above;
- Screen size: not less than 800 x 600 pixels;
- Color: at least 64.536 colours (16-bit);
- Microsoft Word 2000 (or above);
- Acrobat Reader 6 or above. You can download it from:
download Acrobat Reader