The programme is intended for:
• Officials and/or professionals in the public and private sectors, UN Agencies, foundations and NGOs;
• Recent university graduates from developing and developed countries;
• Professionals already involved in cultural projects or interested in designing and managing cultural development projects;
• People working or interested in World Heritage sites and related research.
The essential requirements for admission are:
- a University Degree (minimum required three years University Degree)
- as well as fluency in the Master’s language (English).