How to Apply
The tuition fee is EURO 8400 including:
- Training facilities
- Training materials
- University registration fees
Please note that Board and Lodging are not included.
A personal project idea will be requested to selected participants before starting date.
The first deadline for application is on 30 June 2017. The second round will close on 25 August 2017.
Applicants are welcome even from women and men
Tuition fee and Scholarships
The Tuition fee for the 2017-18 edition of the Master is 8400 Euro. Partial scholarships will be offered. Criteria for awarding scholarships include personal financial situation, professional profile, capacity to implement a project and relevance for the course. Preference will be given to applicants for scholarships from low income countries.
Board and lodging
The cost of accommodation (bed and breakfast + laundry) at the ITCILO campus for 17 weeks is around 5,250 Euro. Meals are excluded and must be paid directly by participants. However, exceptionally, some scholarships for board and lodging will be made available to applicants from low income countries.
Alternatively, students of the Master may make their own accommodation arrangements, at their own expense, off campus in Turin.
Please note that your application can only be considered if it is accompanied by some documents.
The Supporting Documents required in the application form are:
- Motivation letter (how the programme will help you in your future/current career);
- University degree ;
Academic Transcripts, specifying the results of the examinations;
- Certificates or other evidence testifying English language knowledge;
- Attendance certificates of specialisation/internship programmes, if applicable;
- Written request for a partial fellowship, if applicable;
- Copy of your personal and/or your family income statement (Modello unico for italian applicants) if interested in applying for partial scholarship