A first level Master’s Degree from the University of Turin (60 certified university credits) will be issued as follows:
- 10 credits for the distance-learning phase
- 40 credits for the residential face-to-face phase in Turin
- 10 credits for the thesis
The degree will be awarded to the participants who fulfil all of the following conditions:
- The administrative requirements and documents required by the University of Turin;
- Attendance of training sessions during the residential phase (only participants with at least 95% attendance will be entitled to apply for the degree);
- Submit the assignments within the set deadlines and quality requirements;
- Pass the prescribed examinations demonstrating the level of competence required by the Scientific Committee.
Note: Participants who do not meet the above requirements will receive a certificate of attendance.