Participants' area up to 2015
The programme targets:
- Public procurement professionals, managers and officials from ministries, local government bodies and public expenditure supervisory bodies
- Procurement and financial auditors from the public and private sector
- Project managers and procurement personnel from investment and technical cooperation projects financed by development agencies, e.g. IFIs, the United Nations, the EU, NGOs
- Recent university graduates who intend to work in the field of public procurement or public expenditure management
- Procurement trainers and professionals involved in the development and implementation of national procurement professional training programmes and certification systems
- Procurement practitioners from the private sector.