Assessment and Diploma
The evaluation strategy uses different types of assessment:
- Self-assessment. You will be given tools with which to check your own level of understanding and produce feedback on your learning progress. This is an informal way of assessing your knowledge. It will not count towards the final mark but will help you confirm your progress and identify any weak points.
- Assessment. The knowledge and skills acquired will be assessed throughout the programme with systematic tests, exams and essays. These will count towards your final mark.
A First Level Diploma from the University of Turin will be awarded to all participants who fulfil the following conditions:
- demonstrate the level of competence set by the tutors through the assignments submitted
- satisfy the attendance requirements:attendance at all training sessions during the residential phase is compulsory: only participants with at least 90% attendance of training sessions will be entitled to apply for the diploma
- successfully pass the exams
- successfully complete the final dissertation.
Evaluation of the programme:
Continuous monitoring and evaluation of the programme, including participants' opinions, will clarify any necessary corrective measures.
At the end of the programme, participants will express their opinions about the course's topics, activities, administration and organization on a final evaluation form.