This training course provides an opportunity to be exposed to a range of integrated approaches, tools and methodologies to create decent jobs in countries or regions affected by fragility or crisis.
By attending the course, participants will gain:
- a better understanding of the complexities of employment creation in fragile contexts and the guiding principles in developing a coherent and effective response
- Enhanced capacity to design, implement and evaluate effective strategies to promote job creation in fragile contexts
- Access to proven tools and methodologies to promote decent jobs in fragile contexts
The course will be facilitated by ITC-ILO trainers with the assistance of ILO specialists and experts who bring a vast range of practical experience and in-depth knowledge in the area of job creation in fragile contexts. The course will also incorporate relevant experiences from other national and international agencies. A learner-centred, participatory approach will be applied. Modern, interactive adult learning methods will combine training and knowledge-sharing elements. Ample space will be given to participants for sharing their own experiences.
The 5-days face-to-face training course will be supported by an e-campus, which will provide the participants with full access to the necessary tools, documents and interactive methodologies.
How to apply
How to apply
To apply on line, interested candidates are kindly requested to fill in the application form available under the link: http://intranetp.itcilo.org/SHF/A909074/en
Deadline for registration: extended to 22nd April 2016
The total cost of participation in the course is 2,150 Euros. This covers:
- Tuition fee, which includes the use of the Centre’s training facilities and associated support services, books and training materials, routine medical care and insurance;
- Accommodation and full-board at the Centre.
Travel between the participant’s home country and Turin is not included.