At the end of this blended training, GFPs will:
- Deepen basic gender concepts;
- Explore thematic areas dealing with key gender and women’s issues;
- Understand gender architecture within organisations and in the UN System;
- Be able to apply gender mainstreaming tools;
- Have developed their skills in advocacy and communication.
The training will also promote the building of a community to encourage discussion and sharing of good practices. This community will also support access to resources and tools.