The course is designed for officials, policy planners from ministries of labour and other relevant public institutions dealing with domestic work, representatives of workers' and employers' organizations, experts, and activists from civil society organizations engaged in actions to protect the rights of domestic workers.
This inter-regional course is addressed to:
- Officials from various ministries and public institutions - including local level officials – involved in the protection of domestic workers and/or migrant workers and those in charge of actions to eliminate child labour
- Representatives of workers’ organizations
- Representatives of employers’ organizations and private recruitment agencies
- Representatives of international and national NGOs, associations and other non-public organizations dealing with the protection of domestic workers, migrant workers and children and women’s rights
- Representatives of specialized research institutes
- Media representatives
The course is inter-regional insofar as it offers the unique opportunity to domestic work stakeholders from any region of the world to share their own experiences, knowledge and good practices.