Format and Methodology
The ToT Certification Programme offers a wide spectrum of innovative learning approaches, tools, methods and technologies, that participants will experience and contextualize. Each participant will be treated as an individual, with their specific background, values and challenges to overcome. Similarly, each participant will be regarded as a valuable contributor, with a unique perspective, experience and stories to tell. The Programme has three components.
1. INDUCTION (Online): An orientation phase on the ITCILO E-Campus
- Participants are familiar with the Programme’s outline and objectives, including the competency-based certification process.
- Participants have started working on training analysis and design.
22 October – 2 November 2018
2. WORKSHOP: A FACE-TO-FACE event at the ITCILO Campus
- Participants experience training and facilitation techniques related to the different phases of the learning management cycle.
- Micro-sessions are delivered by the participants. Their performances are the first evidence in the competence assessment and certification process.
5-9 November 2018, ITCILO, Turin
3. COACHING and CERTIFICATION (Online): An on-the-job learning and working phase
- Participants organize a learning event, applying the competences acquired and reporting to the coaches.
- Coaches and participants work closely for the improvement of the competences’ evidence, the assessment and the final certification.
12 November– 21 December 2018