- Recognize, utilize and adapt e-Learning instructional models and design thinking tools to effectively implement workplace projects
- Recognize the role of the e-Facilitator, identify different e-facilitation strategies and include your new insights in your e-Learning project
- Understand the relevance of assessments and feedback in e-learning, the different tools for this and choose the online assessment tools you want to use
- Identify and compare different online tools for effective learning activities and choose the appropriate ones for your e-learning project.
- Identify and compare different online tools for enhanced communication and collaboration and include the most appropriate ones in your project.
- Recognize the importance of quality e-Learning, identify the best tools to do quality checks and apply the right one to your project proposal.