This course aims at strengthening the capacity for the implementation and development of an OSH management approach in the construction enterprises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the principles and guidelines for the OSH management;
• Identify and analyze the main OSH hazards and risks in the construction sector as well as propose control measures;
• Describe the ILO guidelines for the OSH management in the construction enterprises based on the ILO OSH 2001;
• Explain the key points to prepare, implement, monitor and audit an occupational safety and health plan;
• Analyze the OSH Management System in a construction enterprise in order to propose measures for its improvement.