The general objective of this course is to develop knowledge and skills leading to integration of psychosocial and health promotion issues in a comprehensive health and safety policy in the enterprise and the development of a framework for preventive action.
At the end of this course, participants will be able of:
- Describe the nature, the process of generation and the impact of the following problems: work-related stress, economic stress, workplace violence, HIV/ AIDS and unhealthy habits and lifestyles, such us alcohol and drugs consumption, smoking, deficient exercise, poor nutrition and lack of sleep.
- Explain the potential interrelationships between these health-related problems.
- Identification measures to prevent the causes of these problems and to mitigate their impact for both workers and enterprises.
- Describe the elements of a political statement and the organizational strategy to give a response to these problems.
- Apply a management model to deal with these problems through a common policy and coherent action.
- Participate in the implementation of training on SOLVE methodology.