• Deﬁnition and nature of physical services.
• Types of physical services
• Procurement strategy, market analysis and planning.
• Performance based speciﬁcations and specifying outputs.
• Procurement strategies and pre-qualiﬁcation.
• Review of ToRs and their typical content
• Bid evaluation criteria and contract award negotiations.
• Social, labour and environmental clauses typically used in awarding procedures and contract clauses.
• Contract management for physical services and quality assurance systems.