- M&E system in Development Cooperation projects and programmes
- Concept and methods for impact evaluations
- Cost-benefit and costs-effectiveness analyses
- Conducting an impact evaluation under budget, time and data constraints
- Workshop “Clinic”. As a practical complement to the theoretical lectures, the participants will commit a substantial part of their study time to group work.
Moving from concepts to real-world situation, a series of sessions will allow participants to work on the development of sound plans for monitoring and evaluating the impact of existing or forthcoming Development Cooperation projects and programmes.
With the steady assistance of the course facilitators, participants will elaborate strategies defining the most appropriate impact evaluation method that can be used given the specific nature of their intervention, data and budget constraints, and policy and country context.