The course’s content is structured around the following main themes:
• Project Initial Context Analysis:
– stakeholders mapping;
– target group(s) capacity assessment;
– the problem tree and the objectives’ tree;
– assessment of potential alternatives solutions.
• Project Design:
– the logical framework (project results framework);
– intervention logic;
– risk analysis;
– project financing modalities.
• Project Planning and Budgeting:
– typical models for the project organisation;
– introduction to project planning processes and project budgeting;
– Work Breakdown Structure (WBS);
– allocation of resources and responsibility matrix;
– project sequencing and scheduling.
• Project Monitoring, Reporting and Evaluation:
– project monitoring and control;
– project reporting and management of meetings;
– types of project evaluations;
– evaluation management.