Content, format and methodology
The two-week programme consists of a combination of:
- Cutting-edge topics presented and discussed in a series of classes facilitated by the ILO, other UN Agencies and leading international experts;
- Structured knowledge-sharing opportunities, making use of interactive learning methodologies;
- Opportunities to foster South-South Cooperation and mutual learning, as well as knowledge exchange;
- A range of elective workshops offering additional insight into specific subjects, testing tools and training packages;
- Study visits to innovative rural initiatives.