The objective of the distance learning programme is NOT to train professionals who want to acquire knowledge regarding cooperatives. The TOT will rather allow cooperative experts to acquire the necessary competencies to design and deliver an interactive and participatory face-to-face training using the My.COOP training modules.
In particular, after having completed the TOT package participants will be able to:
- Plan and implement a My.COOP training from an initial learning needs assessment until the final evaluation;
- Adapt and design contextualized My.COOP training activities using a broad range of participatory methodologies;
- Address a wide diversity of learning styles;
- Explain My.COOP content to the target audience taking adult learning principles into account
- Apply facilitation techniques to deliver the training in a face-to-face setting.