The course will cover the following contents:
- Management concepts: a systemic approach to management of vocational training centres in the context of increasing institutional autonomy.
- Leadership and staff development: management roles and competencies, staff development.
- Developing and managing the learning process: Skills needs anticipation, development of educational programmes, student management, monitoring and evaluation, quality management.
- Asset management: diversifying financial resources, developing a business plan, infrastructure and facility management.
- The environment of a training centre: Creating relationships with the local industry, public-private partnerships, stakeholder management.
- Analysis and priorities: analyzing internal and external factors, identifying strengths and weaknesses, setting priorities and developing ideas for the development of their centres' portfolio.