By the end of the programme, participants will have strengthened their technical knowledge as well as their analytical and managerial capacity to improve the functioning of vocational training centres.
In particular participants will have:
- strengthened their understanding of management concepts
- reviewed management of vocational training centres from a systemic perspective;
- examined management problems related to the different aspects of operating a vocational training centre;
- analysed bottlenecks and challenges at the level of their own training centres;
- identified the main elements for responding and relating to the demands and the different actors in the environment of vocational training centres.