Over five days participants will be exposed to four different knowledge sharing streams:
- On DAY 01, in the morning sessions, enterprise development experts will present to the participants the latest evidence on what works (and does not) in youth entrepreneurship. In the afternoon, the participants themselves are invited to take the floor and present during a knowledge fair their practical experiences to fellow participants. Youth entrepreneurs from the Piedmont region will also join in and present their start-ups and business practices.
- On DAY 02, professional facilitators of the ITC will animate participants through a series of participatory exercises to envision opportunities and challenges for entrepreneurship by 2030. In small groups and with expert input, participants will explore what sectors are likely to offer the most potential for growth and innovation, and how technology will redefine business practices and the world of work over the next decade.
- On DAY 03, participants will be exposed to and practically apply gamification strategies. Under the guidance of enterprise development and learning experts, participants will explore how gameplay mechanics can help businesses to stimulate innovation and inspire entrepreneurial spirit.
- On DAY 04, participants will undertake study visits to successful youth start-ups in the Piedmont region. In direct dialogue with the young entrepreneurs, participants will be able to explore their business models and discuss innovation and growth potential in the future.
- On DAY 05, participants will debrief each other and document through a series of facilitated group exercises key learning outcomes of the past days.