A brand new “network” at the Centre
The Centre is launching a worldwide interactive network for judges, lawyers and legal educators working with international labour standards
A worldwide network for judges, lawyers and law professors who attended ITCILO training activities on "International Labour Standards for judges, lawyers and legal educators” is now available, along with an online Community of Practice (CoP) for network members to communicate. This CoP is available on the ITCILO e-campus in English, French and Spanish.
Through this CoP, members can:
- obtain information relating to developments in the ILS system;
- gain direct access to the online Compendium of court decisions;
- consult a library with selected ILS-related documentation and databases;
- share news related to their use of ILS, such as judgments they have handed down using international labour law sources; works they have published; university curricula they have developed; conferences and workshops they have organized, and lectures they have delivered in the field of international labour law;
- access an online forum to trigger discussion on subjects of common interest related to (international) labour law.