A new MOU for the Centre
The Centre has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Faculty of Law of Ribeirão Preto at the University of São Paulo (Brazil).
The University of São Paulo is the largest public university in the Brazilian state of São Paulo and one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the country. According to reports by the Ministry of Science and Technology, more than 25% of articles published by Brazilian researchers at high quality conferences and in journals are produced at the University of São Paulo. It has eleven campuses, one of which is in the city of Ribeirão Preto.
The University of São Paulo is going to become a partner in the Centre’s international network of institutions. Like several other universities in the world, the University of São Paulo will cooperate with the Centre to promote the development of academic and cultural activities in areas of mutual interest, through the:
- exchange of trainers and researchers;
- joint organization of scientific events and cultural activities
- exchange of information and academic publications;
- exchange of technical and administrative staff;
- joint organization of training activities.