International Prize for the Centre
On 15 March 2013, in Madrid, during the 14th Technical Conference on Prevention of Occupational Risks and Corporate Social Responsibility, the Centre will receive the International Award for Occupational Risk Prevention “PREVER 2012” as a reward for its work in the dissemination and implementation of occupational risk prevention.
The Spanish General Council of Industrial Relations and Labour Sciences (CGRICT) has given out national and international "PREVER" awards in the field of prevention every year since 1998. These reward various professionals, companies or entities that perform outstanding work for the prevention of occupational hazards in Spain and internationally.
This award is given annually to candidates nominated by the previous year's winners in the same category:
- Individual, to people for their track record in the implementation and dissemination of occupational risk prevention in Spain.
- Special Recognitions, to people who have played an important role in the field of Health and Safety at Work, or have performed some particularly relevant specific task.
- ORP/CSR, to entities implementing preventive policies within CSR policies.
- Companies and Institutions, to entities for their track record and good work in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention.
- International, to people, institutions or companies in other countries that excel due to their track record and good work in the field of Occupational Risk Prevention.