XXII ISLSSL (International Society for Labour and Social Security Law) World Congress Torino 2018
The Congress will take place from 4 to 7 September 2018, on Campus, on the theme of “Transformations of work: challenges for national systems of labour law and social security”
This year marks the 60th anniversary of the International Society for Labour and Social Security Law (ISLSSL), constituted in Brussels in June 1958 with the following purposes:
- to study labour and social security law at the national as well as international level,
- to promote the exchange of ideas and information from a comparative perspective, and
- to encourage the closest possible collaboration among academics, lawyers and other experts within the fields of labour and social security law.
The Society has been working closely with the ILO, on topics of a purely scientific character, independent of all considerations of a political, philosophical or religious nature.
The World Congress is a call for an international debate on the latest trends and issues in the changing world of work, bringing together academics and practitioners from around the world to discuss current developments. The discussions will be based on the work of seven international research groups set up for this event. The topics covered are:
- Informal workers
- Migrant workers
- Global trade and labour
- Organization, productivity and well-being at work
- Transnational collective agreements
- New forms of social security
- The role of the State and industrial relations
For more information, visit the official website at http://www.islssltorino2018.org/