Essentials of Occupational Safety and Health
In December 2017 we launched new version of the EOSH package including a brand new trainer's guide, new cartoons, videos and case studies, enhanced technological offer. The new version for the time being is available in English. Spanish version is under development and will be available as from July 2018.
To download the new trainers' guide please click here
What is the EOSH package?
The EOSH package covers the essential aspects of Occupational Safety and Health and can be used to meet workers’, supervisors’ and line-managers’ training needs. It consists of 27 training modules which cover the essential notions of Occupational Safety and Health, under two main headings:
- General concepts
- Specific risks
Each module, whose duration is approximately 1.5-2 hours, is composed by: films, animations, PowerPoint presentations, self-assessment quizzes, checklist for daily use, ILO and other agencies documentation.
The 27 modules:
The originality of the EOSH package consists in its flexible and multi-tool approach allowing, first, choice of the most appropriate learning path, depending on the training needs and activity sector of each group of trainees; and second, the possibility of using it to train not only workers but also supervisors and line-managers for whom there exists only very scarce availability of educational products on the market.
For whom is EOSH?
The EOSH package is designed to be easily used by Employers’ and Business Member Organizations for setting up new training services on the Essentials of Occupational Safety and Health for their member companies. In the same way it can be easily used by Companies aiming to introduce, or upgrade an existing, internal OSH training system.
Employers’ and Business Member Organizations
The Programme for Employers’ Activities offers a complete step-by-step service to support Employers’ and Business Member Organizations in setting up new training services on OSH using the EOSH package. The training and advisory service includes:
- Participation of future local trainers to blended course: 50 hours at distance and a 4-day Train the Trainers Activity to get acquainted with EOSH methodology
- Support in the elaboration of the business plan for EOSH delivery
- Assistance in the marketing efforts of the first editions of the course
- Access to a community of practices to know how other EBMOs are doing to organize courses, market and run them.
The EOSH package can be of interest for
- Coordinator of training on OSH who could participate to Train the Trainers Activity to then replicate face-to-face trainings to supervisors and workers in different company-plants.
- Directly to Supervisors and line managers who could have access to the material via DVD or online. For more info click here
- Directly to workers who could have access to the material via DVD or online. For more info click here
The new version (2017) of the package is available in English. Spanish version is under development and will be available as from July 2018.
The version of 2014 is available in English, French, Russian, Bengali, Arabic, Vietnamese, Spanish, Chinese, Urdu.
For More Information on access and costs
For more information and concerning the EOSH Package please contact ACT/EMP Turin at email@example.com
In addition, feel free to join the EOSH Package Facebook Group that you can find by clicking on the following link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/245156379007009/