Registration open for 6th Edition of the Master Training on the Effective Business Member Organisation
The sixth edition of the Master training on the Effective Business Member Organisation is now open for registration. The Master is the unique post graduate course in Management of Business Member Organisations (BMOs) designed to strengthen BMOs to perform more effectively, by increasing their capacity and developing the skills of their staff.
Registration is now open for the 6th edition of the Master training on the Effective Business Member Organisation.
The course is designed to strengthen Business Members Organisations to perform more effectively by increasing their capacity and by developing the skills of their personnel.
The Master Training takes a 360° view on the effectiveness of BMOs. It will deliver practical benefits and take-aways to those taking part.
The master, among other things:
- Enhances specific skills and competencies that can drive BMOs forward and boost the career and personal development of the participants;
- Includes practical tips and quick gains that can make a difference tomorrow;
- Provides an opportunity to learn from peers and from the innovations and best practice developed in business organisations across the world;
- Offers practical tools for influencing the agenda and ensuring that the voice of business resonates in a hostile environment.
The Master Training consists of:
- 40 hours of Distance Learning (starting date: 26 Feb. 2018)
- 5-day residential Training Workshop in Turin, Italy (7-11 May 2018)
If you are interested in participating in the course, please apply here. Registration is open until 14 February 2018.
For more information on the cost, target audience and structure of the course, please go to the EBMO webpage.