Fees and Application
To be eligible for the Master Applicants must:
- have successfully completed a first level university degree in Law, economics, engineering, medicine, chemistry, communication sciences or business administration.
- be fluent in the english language (you may be required to provide evidence of English language ability - TOEFL minimum 80/120 - IELTS 6.5/9)
How to apply
The tuition fee for the 2020/21 edition is 9,000 euro.
The fee includes:
- programme development and management
- training equipment, training materials and documentation
- use of training facilities and support services
- minor medical insurance and University registration fees.
Applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee in two different rounds of admission. Interested candidates should duly complete and submit the on-line application form and the requested documents, no later than April 15, 2020 (to be screened and evaluated for the 1st round of enrolment) or the May 15, 2020 (to be screened and evaluated for the 2nd round).
Applicants requesting WIPO sponsorship should visit and apply at the following WIPO Academy page:
Please refer to the Course Secretariat for any further clarification.
Master in Intellectual Property c/o International Training Centre of the ILO LL.M in Intellectual Property